Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's the Holiday Season...

via tumblr




Now that Halloween has come and gone (I hope yours was just as fabulous as mine was!), it is NOVEMBER FIRST!!!!!! Do you know what that means? Yes, besides it being Tuesday and the Day of the Dead in Mexico (Thanks to my roommate for these two guesses...haha), it means it is the first day of the Holiday Season -- which means, CHRISTMAS MUSIC STARTS TODAY!!!! I am so excited!!




via tumblr



Are you as much of a Christmas junkie as I am? I'm already decorating our dorm room for the holidays, sipping on a Peppermint Hot Chocolate (in the seasonal red cup) from Starbucks -- the first one for me for the season (ftw)--, and listening to Christmas Radio on Pandora! I love this, and my roommate has been giggling through my dorkiness. Me and my friends on the floor are already planning Secret Santa for the floor and getting ready to decorate the lounge -- we bought a Christmas Tree on Saturday at Walmart.


via pinterest




Not only do I love every aspect if the Holiday Season (get ready for a LOT of pre-Christmas posts on every topic imaginable!), I also love the fashion that Fall and Winter brings - thick sweaters, boots, coats in every type imaginable and scarves, just to name a few! It thrills me just to think about it...




via tumblr




A few songs to get you started in your holiday spirit -- some classics and some remakes by a few of my favorite bands:


1. Let it Snow! Let in Snow! Let it Snow! - Bing Crosby


2. White Christmas - Frank Sinatra


3. Silver Bells - Bing Crosby and Ella Fitzgerald


4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Coldplay
5. Holiday Road - Matt Pond PA


via tumblr




What do you love most about the holidays? Got any recommendations for Christmas music for me? What about your favorite fashion that's hitting stores for the holidays? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment