Friday, November 18, 2011

FBFF: What I'm Thankful For

This week for Fashion-Beauty Friend Friday, we're thinking about thankfulness - how timely as Thanksgiving is less than a week away (ee!). Here's the prompt: As tradition... for the Friday beforeThanksgiving. What are the things you are most thankful for right now?

I am thankful for many things, and this post definitely made me think about all the blessings I have -- which I narrowed down to a top ten list of things I am thankful for. So here we go:

Top Ten Things I am Thankful For This Year







10. Shopping and Fashion (:



I love clothes and fashion and shopping. I am so happy it's my passion and that I know what I want to do with the rest of my life. (:



9. Nature



Nature is goregous, and it makes me so happy that we live in a world where it can be seen everywhere. I know it sounds silly, but I always have nightmares like that one Carebears episode where they coat everything with concrete and the Care Bears have to undo it... (Wow, I can't believe I just admited this.)



8. Books



Books...such a great escape from reality.



7. Music



I don't know what I'd do without music, it does so much for me. No day is complete without it and it does miracles with my mood and such.



6. New opportunitiesI'm so excited about my opportunity with the Disney College Progam -- and I'm so lucky to have so many blessings on the way. (:



5. Good health



I'm so happy that my friends, my family and I have all been blessed with good health this year, in the past, and (hopefully) well into the future. I say thanks everyday for this.



4. Education
I'm so lucky to have the opportunity to pursue a higher education, especially at Mizzou. I love it here and am so happy about the knowledge that I am gaining.



3. My school friends



I've met some great friends here in CoMo and I'm so lucky to have them! I would trust them with anything and I know that they always have my back. Always. Sometimes even when I don't necessarily deserve it. Not all are pictured here, but those who aren't know who they are.



2. My home friends



My friends from home... words cannot describe how much I love them. This is only a few of them but I know that they will always be there for me and I have so many great memories its ridiculous. I can't wait to see them over break!



1. My family

I love my family. Here's a photo of three of my cousins at my sister's wedding reception, but I love my entire family - extended to insular - even though I can't seem to find a huge picture of all of them on my computer. They're always here for me, no matter what, and can always make me smile. I love them soooo much and I can't believe I get to see them tomorrow! I'm so excited!

What are you thankful for this holiday season?

3 comments:

  1. Great list, and I love how you've added the images to illustrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics to go along with your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nanne and Kimberlee, I'm glad you like the post! (:

    ReplyDelete