Friday, November 11, 2011

Promotions and Winter - They CAN mix!

Winter Wonderland

I love my school's radio station. I love working for it on the promotions team and going to events and talking to people -- which is what I'm doing tonight! While most promotions events are inside, requiring a cute top and jeans, the event is outside -- in the nice chilly 38 degree weather.


The layering is one the most important parts of this outfit - sweater than jacket - and some cute winter accessories top it off! A beautiful beret and mittens will keep it cozy while I'm mingling with guests and pearls keep it classy. Matching boots and coat keep it cohesive and the sweater is a goregous gold, a beautiful pop of color!


How will you be looking cute this winter season? Any big events coming up?





No comments:

Post a Comment