Thursday, November 3, 2011

All Time High

Last night I got to see one of my favorite bands, All Time Low, play at the Blue Note in Columbia. I am still shocked that they played in such a small venue, but it was a great show! Me and two of my friends, Molly and Tess, waited outside before the show (me, from 10:30 am, them, from 11:30am) so we would be really close to the stage. Even though we ended up two rows back (ughh -- hate the preference meet and greets get), it was definitely worth it! It was so much fun hanging out with my friends all day, getting all dressed up and having a blast.








I wore a black bandage skirt with a cute lace tank top, paired with my favorite converse (black in the front, leopard print in the back. I'm on the left, Tess is in the center, and Molly is on the right.
We got to meet the keyboardist and vocalist of Paradise Fears before the show, and the keyboardist kept coming back both before and after the show to hang out.




All Time Low always puts on a great show, and the two openers (The Ready Set and Paradise Fears) were amazing too.
All Time Low played some of my favorite songs - Lost in Stereo and Six Feet Under the Stars but I was disappointed that they didn't play Jasey Rae. ):






They played Therapy as well, which made me cry my eyes out. I felt a little ridiculous, but that song has gotten me through so much.



After the show, we waited for over two hours in the FREEZING RAIN to meet them, and they didn't even make an appearance! That was disappointing, but I tried not to let it ruin the night -- the experience was definitely worth it and I would do it again in a heart beat!
Can't wait until their next tour...



*All photos are courtesy of the lovely Tess*

1 comment:

  1. They have been my favorite band for years, and i still havent gotten the privilage of seeing them live.. you are so incredibly lucky! jasey rae is definitely a favorite of mine as well.. remembering sunday too<3

    that sucks that they didnt make an appearance. i imagine theyre super busy all the time now! theyre so much bigger than the band i originally fell in love with=) hopefully next time theyll come out!

    much love!
    lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete