Friday, December 16, 2011

FBFF: The Holidays

No holiday party is complete without: good company and lots of laughs, love and good conversation
My favorite Christmas song/album: I love it all, no really - I do. I love my Pandora Christmas stations, recently listening to Disney Channel Christmas (going back to my childhood) and the traditional Christmas station.
My favorite seasonal recipe: Guilt Free Peppermint Pie from Hungry Girl
The perfect New Year's Eve outfit includes: Lots of sequins!!! And glitter, and beads and jewels and everything that sparkles. (:
At the parties, I'll be drinking: Hot Chocolate...yum!
Eggnog, good or bad? Good in moderation.
Did you ever take pictures on Santa's lap at the mall? Every year from when I was born until I was seventeen.
Gingerbread Latte or Peppermint Mocha: Peppermint HOT CHOCOLATE, preferrably from Starbucks in the cute holiday cup. (:
Worst gift I ever got: Ugly black pleather bootie clogs that were two sizes two small - with no receipt or gift receipt.
Best gift I ever received: mmm...probably my heated blanket (wonderful for cold Midwest winters). When I was younger, my favorite was my MyTwinn doll, a doll I asked for for over six years before Santa gifted me with one. (:
My family has this weird tradition: well, it's not really "wierd" for me, but we have a traditional Polish Christmas dinner every Christmas Eve. Oh, and we always celebrate the day after Christmas with my entire extended family, so Christmas is a 3 day affair for me!
My best bargain find for a gift this year: I picked up 2 DVDs for $5 for my little sister.
If I could only buy all my gifts from one place, I'd shop at: Target or Kohls.
Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer or Frosty the Snowman: Frosty the Snowman
My favorite holiday memory: too many to count, one that comes to mind is when we were younger, my cousins and I would put down the seat in the minivan and sit on the floor while my Aunt and Uncle would drive us to look at Christmas lights in this neighborhood called Candy Cane Lane.
My favorite Christmas movie: The Muppet's Christmas Carol
The best part about holiday decorations is: the warm fuzzy feeling I get inside when I see them. I love Christmas lights, and driving around to see everyone's outdoor decorations!
Rip off the wrapping paper or neatly pull off the tape: Neatly pulling off the tape, it's about the only time I am neat. (:
Miracle on 34th Street or It's a Wonderful Life: It's a Wonderful Life
It doesn't feel like the holiday season until: I am home with my family, with all the decorations up and we're baking cookies.
All I want for Christmas is: to be happy, surrounded by friends and family all at once. It sounds cheesy, but I am so excited to see them all! (However, in my dreams, I am getting a pair of Tory Burch flats and a Marc Jacobs dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment