Thursday, December 1, 2011

Disney Dreaming

Disney Dreaming
As finals are looming (EEE!!!! so stressed out), I keep trying to find ways to keep myself sane and focused. 2 weeks from right now, all of this stress will be OVER and I will be leaving Missouri for a blissful month home before heading to Orlando next semester for an internship at Disney World - aka, the happiest place on Earth! I am so excited, I can barely think about anything else -- but I am forcing myself to, clearly, seeing as I still have to finish off this semester.

To keep myself motivated, for every assignment I complete, I spend 10 minutes doing something not school related - which, lately, has been making Polyvore sets of the outfits I'm going to wear while exploring the parks and scouring the onboarding Disney College Program website for new info.

Oh, and of course, Disney music is playing 24/7 in my dorm room while I'm studying and eating and just hanging out. I'm so loving the Tangled and Hercules soundtracks right now.

Ahh, well, now its back to the books. My 10 minutes are up. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment