Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do You Remember Me?

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Sorry it took so long, finals were crazy and nuts and a pain in the butt with little sleep, no makeup and too many pairs of sweatpants. But, now I'm back, finals (and school) free for a little over a month. I can't wait to dive into the world I missed so much over the past few weeks - the fashion and blogging world.

There is something about the camaradarie in the fashion blogging world that I adore. Every blogger, whether they are well known or just getting started, has the common interest of clothes, accessories and fashion to bind us together and make it work. I feel like, even though I have met only a few of these amazing girls, I know them incredibly well through their blog.

I believe that a blog, whether you post outfit pictures, polyvore sets or just use it as a diary about everyday life and the world around you, gives people a new look into your soul. I hope that you have gotten to know more about me through this endeavor, and hope that you will stick with me as I start my next adventure, an internship down in Orlando with the Disney company.

It's a month away, I am so excited and I can't wait to see how two of my dreams intertwine. I'm sure it'll be a great experience!

But speaking of camaradarie, what fashion blogs do you relate to? Which do you love without a doubt? Which are daily reads? Fill me in! Remember, I've been gone for a while - so what's the new talent?

As for new talent I'm aware of, take a second to follow and check out my friend Brittany's blog: http://theworldismylookbook.blogspot.com/. It's new, but she has a great voice in her writing and an independent view of fashion that I'm sure you'll love as much as I do. And I'm saying that both as a friend and as a fellow fashion blogger. Love ya Britt!!!

Well, that's all for now. Now that I'm back in my hometown, I'm back at my high school job - where the hours are insane, since I work retail and there are only 4 more shopping days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment