Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wake up! Wake up! On a Saturday Night...

Besides the realms of academia (which is why I am at the University of Missouri in the first place), there is nothing wrong with going to a party or two on the weekend with some friends. (:

One of the best parts of going out with my girlies is getting ready. Picking out an outfit, Fixing your hair, Putting on a little make-up....and then helping all your friends get ready. This process is generally takes a while - anywhere between an hour and a half to three hours, and its a great opportunity to hang with friends, listen to music (Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift are all common voices throughout our preparties), and have some good girltime before we hit a party or two.

I've worn a lot of things out over the past ten weeks, but me and my friends tend to wear the same combination over and over because 1. it's cute, 2. it's simple and comfortable and 3. its attention grabbing but not too suggestive.




Go Out Girrlll

This is the combination which you can see over and over across almost all the girls on campus, but it's easy to change it up with some sequins and fun accessories/embellishments and makeup. It's pretty simple, but try it next time you go out -- I know I will! (:

--oh yes, and the post title is song lyrics from Hilary Duff's "Wake Up" ... who else loved her back in the day? I know I did! --

No comments:

Post a Comment